BETROTHAL GIFT BOX (GUO DA LI): DELUXE SET
Guo Da Li (过大礼), or the Chinese Betrothal Ceremony is an important part of the Chinese Wedding Tradition. It is a formal meeting between both families and symbolises the groom’s sincerity towards marrying the bride and his assurance that she will be well taken care of after marriage. During this exchange, the groom's family presents the bride's family with betrothal gifts to symbolise prosperity and good luck.
Our WISHFUL Betrothal Gift Boxes are curated with this special tradition and our modern couples in mind, featuring a unique Chinese vintage packaging design with quality Betrothal gift contents to honour the Chinese tradition and culture. Each box comes with a customised Thank You card from the couple to be given to families and relatives, and complete with a functional handle for ease of handling and overall convenience.
Our Betrothal Gift Box (Deluxe Set) Includes:
- 2x Chinese Traditional Wedding Pastries in Pink and Yellow by TK Bakery
- 2x Pieces of Individually Packed and Labelled Walnut Cookies
- 1x Jar with a Choice of Premium Mixed Nuts/Dried Dragonfruits/Dried Pineapples/Kohakutou (Japanese Jelly Candy)
- 1x Herbal Tea Sachet in Drawstring Linen Bag
- 1x Customised Thank You Card (Thank You message with wedding date details and couple's name sign-off)
- 100% Recyclable & Reusable Kraft Box + Chinese Vintage Betrothal Gift Box Sleeve with handle
A minimum order of 20 sets is required. Orders need to be placed a minimum of 2 weeks before collection date in order for us to have enough time to curate, design and prepare your gift box content and Customised Thank You card!
Delivery charges will be calculated upon checkout.
If you need the gift box earlier or have any special requests, do drop us a message or email at email@example.com, or WhatsApp us at +60127331672.
Follow @wishful.my on Instagram and Facebook for more updates!
We believe that purposeful, practical and beautiful gifts aren’t just products, but meaningful acts of love and honor that can help grow and maintain our most important relationships in a tangible way.