"It is health that is real wealth, and not pieces of gold and silver” — Mahatma Gandhi
This rings especially true in this time of global pandemic that we are experiencing at the moment. We may not be able to be there physically for our loved ones in this season, but there are ways that we can show we care for their well-being and that they’re on our minds during this period:
1) Call or drop our loved ones a message to check on them and find out how they’re doing, and remind them to stay indoors, eat healthy and always be well sanitized.
2) Order food or grocery deliveries for older folks such as our parents and grandparents who are not familiar with online shopping, to avoid them going in and out of their homes and potentially falling ill.
3) Send them a gift to shower them with care and remind them that their health and well-being is on your mind- your family members, friends, clients and colleagues. We will deliver the gift for you.
With this in mind, we have curated a special Take Good Care Gift Box that you can gift to your loved ones near and far, containing items that will help boost their immune system and help them stay clean and safe.
// VITALITY //
What's in the Box?
- 1x Bottle of Premium Mixed Nuts (known to be packed with nutrients and anti-oxidants, aids with lowering cholesterol and type-2 diabetes)
- 1x Bottle of Blackmores Vitamin C 500mg (to replenish the excretion of Vitamin C caused by daily physical and emotional stress)
- 1x Bottle of Hand Sanitiser (By Handmade Heroes/Ixora Prestige- Brands of Hand Sanitiser will be replaced depending on stock availability)
- 1x Set of 3-Ply Surgical Face Masks (5 pieces) packed in ziplock bag (3-ply face masks contain a high level static filtration non-woven middle layer to effectively block micro dust and bacteria, and reduces the spread of viruses and germs)
- 1x Premium Recyclable and Reusable Pine Wood Box with Clear Lid
- Personalised Handwritten Message Card
Proceeds from the sale of each Take Good Care Gift Box will be channelled towards helping low income families who are badly affected by the two-week Movement Restriction and inability to work during this period. Many of them are living from hand-to-mouth and are paid per day, and therefore these two weeks would mean loss of income and puts their livelihood at risk. Stay tuned to our social media (@wishful.my) to get updates of our aid initiatives, and if you know a low income family that we can help, kindly reach us via email or Instagram to tell us about it.
LIMITED SETS AVAILABLE, so shop now to secure your gift sets and let us know on which date you'd like us to deliver to your loved ones.
Remember to include your personal care message to your recipient as well!
- This gift set does not include props used for the photoshoot.
All photos have been edited and filtered, therefore colour may vary slightly from actual product.
1. Door-to-door Dispatch Service (RM20)
• Same Day Delivery for orders placed before 12pm- Only available for Klang Valley addresses
• Next Day Delivery for orders placed after 12pm- Only available for Klang Valley addresses
2. Express Standard Shipping (RM35)
• Next Day Delivery (takes 2-3 working days to arrive). Only available for addresses within Peninsula Malaysia, and not applicable for East Malaysian addresses due to liquid content in hand sanitizers
Shipping options can be selected upon checkout, where fees will be automatically calculated based on delivery location.
In the meantime, let us stay strong and healthy in fighting this challenging season together.
Take good care and stay safe!
Get in touch with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have specific requests for your order.
Follow us @wishful.my on Instagram for more updates!